Roomba® 980 gives you clean floors every day, in an entire level of your home. Use the iRobot HOME App to clean or schedule from anywhere, anytime. Roomba® 980 knows exactly where it has been and where it needs to go, recharging as needed until the job is done. Its suction power is up to 10X superior (vs. 600 Series), capturing dirt, dust, all types of hair and larger debris from hard floors and carpets. With patented dirt detect sensors, Roomba® 980 works harder where dirt is hiding. iRobot is #1 in robot vacuum sales, and the only leading brand with two multi-surface non-clog rubber brushes.
• Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
• Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
• Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
• Detects dirt that could go missing: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to detect high concentrations of dirt, dust, and pet hair, and then performs focused cleaning where it's needed most.
• Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
• Won't fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
* Tested in iRobot's Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary.
*Amazon device(s) sold separately. The Amazon Alexa skill is available in select markets.
• Automatically increases power on carpets where it's needed most: The AeroForce® Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
• Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
• Traps dust as small as 10 microns: AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen and particles as small as 10 microns.
**Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ Systems.
• 1 iRobot Roomba 980
• 1 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
• 1 Home Base Charging Station
• 1 Line Cord
• 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
• 1 Extra Filter
• 1 Extra Side Brush
• 2-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 12-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.